Salvador Dalí Suite
In the Salvador Dali Suite, Jaime Beriestain for Gaston y Daniela, has taken the concept used in the halls of the Hotel to get the atmosphere of refinement expected from a place with the history and prestige of The Palace.
150m2 suite, one or two bedrooms and spacious Roman bath 50m2 room, furnished in classic style. Master bedroom with 2x2m canopy bed and twin room with two beds of 1x2 m.
Lovingly restored antiques, desks and chairs in the nineteenth, nineteenth cabinet also the "chinnoisserie" special fabrics made from old Italian damask patterns XVII handmade rugs in India, Italian and French mirrors nineteenth and early XX, along with silver objects belonging to the historical collection of the Hotel, make a luxurious and comfortable space that evokes the great establishments of all time.
SALVADOR DALI SUITE AMENITIES
• King bed or 2 beds 2x2m 1x2m.
• Separate lounge area and bedroom, offer the possibility of becoming 1-bedroom or 2-bedroom Suites.
• IP phone and telephone with voicemail and data port.
• CD and DVD player on request.
• Safe deposit box.
• Walk in wardrobe.
• Wall mounted 37" flat screen high-definition TV.
• High speed Internet access (wireless and wired)
• Individual climate control.
• Spacious desk with built-in power and data ports.
• Roman baths decorated with mosaics and completely renovated.
• Whirlpool and rain shower system.
• Hair dryer and magnifying mirror .
• Bathrobe and slippers.
• Twice-daily housekeeping.
• L´Occitane en Provence bathroom amenities.
• Smoking and non-smoking rooms available.
• Vip Envelope.
Services included in the Suite:
À la carte breakfast included in room price.
Butler service for luggage packing and unpacking
VIP hospitality and VIP amenities L'Occitane en Provence.
IPOD docking station upon request.
Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport by car type Mercedes E class